Questions to ask college students while visiting a college
We often visit the college for different reasons. As a student, as a parent, and as a teacher. A student, when he obligated, wants to get admission to a college. Parents when they want admission for their child and teacher when they want to get a job. So these are the reasons why we visit a college to make sure certain things about a particular college.
Why Question to ask college student is essential:
Well, for a student and parents, it is very crucial to ask questions from the college’s current students to find out about the college. To know about the pros and cons of college. A student must know the criteria and the rules about the college if they want to get admission to it. Parents always want their children to be in the best college. For that reason, they must ask questions about the college to college students before going to the college administration.
Best time to visit a college:
Specifically, the best time to visit a college must be during the semester when the classes and sessions are going. Mainly when students are in college. It will be a lot better when you ask your Question from senior college students. Do not hesitate to ask questions from college students. Because it will make you sure about everything in college. Regarding studies, co-curricular activities, sports, the teaching staff, etc.
Typically everyone prepares their Question, but we will define some of them to help you out with it. Following are the questions for the student to be asked.
Question to ask college students:
- Why did you choose this college for your studies?
- What is your experience in this college until now?
- Are you personally happy in this college?
- If you would give me a chance again, would you pick this college or not?
- What are the things you do not like about this college?
- Are you comfortable here?
- What are you studying here?
- How would you describe the atmosphere in the college?
- How is the food?
- Is the administration of this college good or not?
- What are the sports activities?
- What about the hostels are they comfortable to live in?
- What about the transportation in the college?
- Does the student have the right to vote in the university?
- How would you describe your friends?
- What extracurricular activities have you been involved in?
- What kind of activities do I want to go to college, but who do not currently have?
- Do you feel safe on campus?
- How to make Wi-Fi work done on campus?
- Do you have any advice for applicants?
- Do you have any recommendations for financial assistance?
These are some basic college questions to ask college students. If you are visiting a college, you must ask these questions. If you have any other in mind, try them out too.
College is the start of professional studies. So make you get admission to the top college. Send scouts to college to find out about it. Otherwise, go yourself during semester days and ask questions from college students. These questions must be asked after doing that you would be able to decide on a college easily. So do it like that, and you will be satisfied.